Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 130

Thread: Just go...

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I'd sort of like to think of it as a truce.
    You both win in the sense that,
    we don't all read your argument and sort of chuckle at you. You don't lose any hair over yelling at eachother. So, its cool that this didn't turn into a long debate on why all the religious people should be concentration camped or not.
    I like it.
    Don't agree with concentrating camping them though.

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Normally, I would accept all debates, I'm not scared by any. But I won't waste any more time like this. I'd rather talk to smarterchild (AIM bot).

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i dont wanna go to a concentration camp ._.;;;

  4. #44
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, whatever you say. I'm out of this.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me either.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At least i don't attempt to mock people when i've lost. I also don't flame, but i'm too friendly and open-minded to care when i am flamed. It's kinda like a little kid trying to hit me, and i'm holding them away by the head.

    Anyway, Singapore anyone?

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't worry, just convert to the Universalistic Church of Shini, and all will be fine.

  8. #48
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, Shinism is the only religion I would accept. Talking about which, where's the leader? I haven't seen him around lately

  9. #49
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh come on, we all know that Shini isn't real.

    <font size="5">Anyway, Singapore anyone?</font>

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1.3.14. Abuse and/or improper use of tags is considered a violation.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •